[Release Planning 3.6] Blockers Samba 3.6.0

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Thu Jun 30 15:02:48 MDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 07:55:43PM +0200, Karolin Seeger wrote:
> But to be honest, I am running out of ideas how to get these printing
> issues fixed. So we need to delay again... :-( But what is an appropriate
> release date??? Or do we ship another rc next Wednesday (no, I do not want
> to!)?

Guenther, David,

Is there any chance you can get the patch finished in time so
Karolin doesn't have to delay 3.6.0-final ? These are the sole
remaining blocking bugs and one already has a working patch, it
just depends on the other.


More information about the samba-technical mailing list