core dump...problem, or some shutdown cockpit error (3.6.0-rc2+ 2 patches)...

Linda Walsh samba at tlinx.org
Tue Jun 28 17:59:45 MDT 2011

I was shutting down the server, and got this...
Not sure, if something in my shutdown process caused it...since I've often
have problems with samba not shutting down, my shutdown issues stop on
all of them, then if they are still running, sense a '-TERM',

then after a second, if still running, then a KILL, neither of which, by
default
produces a coredump, so likely it was something else...

Should I upload the core dump? / file bug?
(bzip2'd its only 1.69MB...)...

(2 patches, are the one to fix my previous bug, and my widelinks patch)...