[GSoC] - Weekly update - Dialogs

Dhananjay Sathe dhananjaysathe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 01:07:17 MDT 2011

Hello,

Hi , once again,  I spent the last week creating the basic Connect dialogs
and share add / edit dialog (in progress).
I plan to do the same this week, my objective will be to create the add/edit
and delete dialogs.

A hacked screen shot of the connect dialog complete with artwork and
tool-tips can be found on
https://gitorious.org/samba-gtk-frequent-personal/samba-gtk-frequent-personal/blobs/master/conn_dialog_hacked_test.png
(as the base class is not yet created i inserted the dialog into a working
piece of code from another similar program from samba-gtk (pygwsam.py) in
order to test it and get a working screen shot hence the "hacked"  )

Also I reworked a fair part of the base srvsvc pipe object to make it
cleaner and more optimized and compatible for use in the other modules or to
correct  few errors / make it compatible with base specifications (MS-SRVS
etc) and tweaked / added / removed a few methods in the process , yet
maintaining its complete functionality . :)
All the code now also follows PEP-8 conventions.(with a few exceptions for
readability, as recommended)

As always my frequent work is at :
https://gitorious.org/samba-gtk-frequent-personal/samba-gtk-frequent-personal/
(git://
gitorious.org/samba-gtk-frequent-personal/samba-gtk-frequent-personal.git)

and the weekly push is to official GSoC branch :
https://gitorious.org/~dhananjaysathe/samba-gsoc/dhananjaysathe-samba-gtk/
(git://gitorious.org/~dhananjaysathe/samba-gsoc/dhananjaysathe-samba-gtk.git
)

In case of any queries, I will as always , ask on the IRC or drop a mail.

Any ideas,comments and suggestions are as always welcome.

Cheers !!!

Dhananjay Deepak Sathe | +919764871950
dhananjaysathe at gmail.com,f2009260 at bits-goa.ac.in
2nd Year Undergraduate,
BE(Hons) Electronics and Instrumentation,
BITS Pilani Goa Campus.