smbclient -k -L localhost failed on samba-3.5.9

jinyunshuai jinyunshuai at 126.com
Fri Jun 17 00:12:06 MDT 2011

Hi,
Now I have gotten samba-3.5.9 and installed.
By  testing I found a problem:

1)  join my test machine to asmb.test domain and  login with domain user.
2)When I  use the command of " smbclient -k -L localhost "  to show share dir,
 I get the follows errors:
ads_krb5_mk_req: smb_krb5_get_credentials failed for cifs/localhost at ASMB.TEST
(Server not found in Kerberos database)
cli_session_setup_kerberos: spnego_gen_negTokenTarg failed: Server not found in
Kerberos database
session setup failed: SUCCESS - 0

but when  I use  the " smbclient -k -L debian5  (debian5 is hostname)" command It can work well.

I also have tested with samba-3.5.8, that did not have this issue.

I do not know why, is this samba-3.5.9's new bug?
thanks in advance