Samba4 + Kerberos cross-realms + ldap

Zombie Ryushu zombie_ryushu at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 12:27:35 MDT 2011

You are in the same boat I am.Up until this point, I have had Samba 3+OpenLDAP+Kerberos running, and Samba 4 will probably replace the OpenLDAP and Kerberos part. The problem with doing what you say is that Samba 4 has serious Schema import problems as of Alpha 15. The problem is that the databases are incompatible. The schemas have to be added for all of the OpenLDAP POSIX attributes, FreeRadius Attributes, and Samba 3 Attributes.