Bug in the SIDs of system account

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Mon Jun 13 14:43:07 MDT 2011

Hello andrew,

Can you have a look at this patch ?
I discovered today that SIDs for the group and the user are quite often
broken, for the group it's rather obvious as we have the domain SID as
value.

Can you check that's the only problem of such kind, and if so sign-off
my patch ?

Thanks.

Matthieu.

note: it means that all provision since Jan 2011 have broken SDs,
unfortunately I discovered a couple of issues in upgradeprovision so I
propose to postpone the release of alpha16 up to the moment I finish
fixes for upgradeprovision so that our users can cleanly upgrade the SD
of their provision.

--
Matthieu Patou
Samba Team        http://samba.org