Patch to export init_stat_ex_from_stat so that it can be used in VFS modules rather than duplicating code

Thu Jun 9 10:01:47 MDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 09, 2011 at 05:58:04PM +0200, Guenther Deschner wrote:
> >+#include "system/filesys.h"
>
> ^^^ please, please don't do that.

Huh ????

What I'm getting here is that it is not allowed to add
includes at all. He did not add includes.h or another
kitchen sink. If we now have to move all functions into
indiviual files and just include the strictly required
headers it would a pretty large hassle.

What is your ultimate goal here? One file per function?

Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9