UPDATE: 2011 CIFS/SMB/SMB2 Plugfest Registration is now OPEN!

Jones, Arnold arnold.jones at snia.org
Mon Jul 25 09:15:11 MDT 2011

Dear Samba Team,

As a past CIFS/SMB/SMB2 Plugfest Participant we would like to invite the Samba Team to participate in the 2011 CIFS/SMB/SMB2 Plugfest at this year's Storage Developer Conference.  The event this year is going to be even better!   Additional information and the forms for registering for the 2011 Plugfest are available at:
http://www.snia.org/events/storage-developer2011/plugfest
2011 Plugfest Schedule

 *   Plugfest Participant Setup - Saturday Sept. 17 starting at 1pm.
 *   Plugfesting Begins - Sunday Sept. 18 at 8:30am.
    *   Plugfest Lab open 24 hours a day
 *   Plugfest Ends - Thursday Sept. 22 at 1pm.
 *   Plugfest Participant Breakdown  - Thursday Sept. 22, 1pm-5pm.
So register soon and reserve your place at this important Industry event!

SPECAIL NOTE: As we discussed at the end of last year's event we have made a change in the cost to participate.  This year each participating company will receive only two complimentary passes (instead of two per platform tested).  Each additional Plugfest participant will cost $495, unless they are a conference speaker for which they will already be receiving a free conference pass.

Please contact me if you have any additional questions.

- Arnold
Arnold Jones
Technical Council Managing Director
Storage Networking Industry Association