Error at make quicktest step of Samba4 install

Ron Shir ron at teamtechlink.com
Sun Jul 24 18:08:11 MDT 2011

Hello, folks.  As per the instructions at http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4/HOWTO#Step_3:_Install_Samba4 I'm posting an error that I encounter running 'make quicktest' when installing Samba 4.

Info:
* Installing on Ubuntu 11.04 Server virtual machine running under Xenserver
* I have attached the complete log of the install from 'git clone git://git.samba.org/samba.git' to the 'make quicktest' error
* I have attached the summary from quicktest
* I have tried this twice (by reverting to a pre-git snapshot in Xenserver) and encountered the same error both times
* All long apt-get commands were cut-and-pasted from the HOWTO

Any help would be greatly appreciated.