Reformatting code

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Sun Jul 24 18:09:26 MDT 2011

Hi Volker,

Personally I like us moving to the standard C99 types.  I don't really
mind if its done slowly or as one big change.

I tend to use a combination of git blame and git log to find who wrote
code. It's often quite a complex task these days because of the amount
of merging and re-arrangement we've done, but when I do want to find
out the author its usually just an extra command or two to work it
out. I don't mind that extra overhead as a price to pay for getting
the code more consistent.

Cheers, Tridge