gss_krb5_import_cred fails for Samba

Greg Hudson ghudson at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 22 10:41:09 MDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-07-19 at 21:08 -0400, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> I'll try and rebuild the krb5 rpm on my system today or tomorrow, with
> that patch (it certainly looks like the right kind of fix).

I assume this fell off your stack, which is okay.  I am confident enough
in the change that I will check it in and mark it for pullup to 1.9.

I added some automated tests for gss_krb5_import_cred.  They all pass on
trunk (despite not having the change I tested) because of a post-1.9
change to how inquire_cred works in the case at hand.