[GSoC] Weekly status report

Martin Kunev martinkunev at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 16:57:46 MDT 2011

This week I added more features to the XML RPC parser. I tested it and fixed some bugs. I worked on the methods that control the global configuration. I'm about to decide to which extent I'm going to use the existing functions. I made some changes on how the parameter lists are structured and manipulated. This allows me to work with them easier and makes the whole design clearer.

I have some more work to do with the server side XML RPC parser concerning session management. I also have to write the rest of the methods for manipulating the configuration.

I made some improvements on the XML RPC parsing functions for the interface in JavaScript. I made some design changes and improvements to the interface. I worked on the pages for viewing and editing configuration.

More information about the samba-technical mailing list