Remove 'reset on zero vc' for Samba 4.0?

Christopher R. Hertel crh at samba.org
Mon Jul 18 21:55:15 MDT 2011

I spent ten years of my life figuring out the details of the "Reset on VC=0"
thing.  Now that I really think I really understand it down to the fine
nitty-gritty level, I can confidently say I hate it.

I see no reason to support reset on VC=0, but it's still there in Windows.

Oh... and it's even there in SMB2.  It's just not implemented, thankfully.

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org