[GSoC] Weekly status report

Martin Kunev martinkunev at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 16:29:29 MDT 2011

This week I made some changes to the server. I fixed some bugs related to the communication with the client. Now the server reads clients' requests properly. The server now has one additional part that handles the sessions. It runs in a separate process and communicates with the other processes via pipes. I wrote login and logout methods.

I created wscripts so that my additions to SWAT can be compiled together with the rest of the code. So my server is now able to use the whole SWAT codebase.

In the interface, the login page is now ready. I designed the interface as templates so that the appearance can be changed without trouble.

More information about the samba-technical mailing list