Please remove me from your mailing list

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sat Jul 2 05:18:14 MDT 2011

On Sat, 2011-07-02 at 11:32 +0600, sameera kumarasingha wrote:
> On 7/2/11, Kenneth Watanabe <watana43 at unlv.nevada.edu> wrote:
> > Please remove me from your mailing list

Anyone who wishes to be removed from the list list welcome to vist
https://lists.samba.org/mailman/options/samba-technical

Just enter your e-mail address there and click the 'unsubscribe' button.

As a courtesy, I've done that for both of you:  just click the link that
mailman sends you and you will be off the list.  This instruction is
also included in the e-mail headers of every message sent from this
list.