Samba 4 Alpha 15

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Wed Jan 19 15:39:48 MST 2011

On 20/01/2011 01:21, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm planning to start working on alpha 15 next week and probably release
> it in the weekend afterwards. If there are any regressions you think
> should be fixed before then, please let me know.

No regression but I really would like to see bkrp implementation in it,
I'm waiting for metze to review one more time the server side
implementation.

As I already updated the code to adapt to 3 or 4 round of review I guess
we are not very far from a correct version would it be too bad if it
didn't make its way for alpha15.

Matthieu.

--
Matthieu Patou