pidl/wscript: only warn about grammar file changes

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Tue Jan 11 05:51:41 MST 2011

Hi Metze,

 > 	$ touch ../pidl/lib/Parse/Pidl/IDL.pm ../pidl/lib/Parse/Pidl/Expr.pm
 >
 > What's so hard about just calling this?

it is confusing, as the user thinks they have done something wrong.

I'd prefer just not to have this check, but if you really want to have
it, then I think we could do it like this:

 1) use the timestamp as you do now to see if the files might have
 changed

 2) if they might have changed, then use git log/diff to see if they
 really have changed, and only show the warning if they really have
 changed

Cheers, Tridge