Buildfarm Freebds

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Jan 7 01:47:38 MST 2011

On Fri, 2011-01-07 at 11:41 +0300, Matthieu Patou wrote:
> On 07/01/2011 04:42, tms3 at tms3.com wrote:

For others who may wish to run build farm hosts that are not yet
registered, there is a better way to do this.  If you read the
build_test.fns script you will see variables that can be set such as
'nologreturn', and you can set these locally in
build_test.settings.local

so, just create a new file build_test.settings.local with:

nologreturn=yes

in it.

That's the right way to do this, which won't then try and contact
Samba.org at all.

Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.