Problems changing permissions

Alejandro Gándara Álvarez agandara at optaresolutions.com
Wed Jan 5 13:01:35 MST 2011

Hi all,

Yesterday night, I started with problems changing permission of  groups
called  from Windows workstations. Checking logs I saw this as follows:

-modules/vfs_posixacl.c:349(smb_acl_to_posix)

-smb_acl_to_posix: ACL is invalid for set (Invalid argument)

But if I change them by acls commands from the server there is no problem
and permissions changes right.

I´ve checked all my archives,  blogs forums and read the list looking for
whatever witch can head me to the solution.

I hope someone could help me, and tell me witch information could you need.

Regards

Álex