Samba 4 upgrade problem

Taylor, Jonn jonnt at taylortelephone.com
Tue Jan 4 17:01:30 MST 2011

Ok, so that fixed that problem but when i did make install it changed
the domain sid or deleted all the users. So I wend back to my backup and
ran it like this but an error.

[root at pdc source4]# ./scripting/bin/upgradeprovision -s
/usr/local/samba/etc/smb.conf --full
Creating a reference provision
Copy privilege
Update base samdb by searching difference with reference one
Starting update of samdb
There are 0 missing objects
Reloading a merged schema, it might trigger reindexing so please be patient
Schema reloaded !
Exception during upgrade of samdb:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./scripting/bin/upgradeprovision", line 1106, in update_partition
    provisionUSNs, names.invocation)
  File "./scripting/bin/upgradeprovision", line 863, in update_present
    if current[0].get():
TypeError: function takes exactly 1 argument (0 given)
Update failed
Rollbacking every changes. Check the reason of the problem
In any case your system as it was before the upgrade
[root at pdc source4]#

Jonn