active directory users cant access to their Own share folder via work group Client active directory users can access to their Own share folder via work group Client

hesam mohamadian hesam.mohamadian at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 22:15:44 MST 2011

hello i installed samba4 i want active directory users can see Own share
folder after authenticate even from their Work group Client my smb.conf is
like this

globals]
       netbios name    = ITSDC
       workgroup       = ITSDC
       realm           = ITSDC.UM.AC.IR <http://itsdc.um.ac.ir/>
       server role     = domain controller
[netlogon]
       path = /usr/local/samba/var/locks/
sysvol/itsdc.um.ac.ir/scripts
       read only = no

[sysvol]
       read only = no

[ShareDir]
       path = /ShareDir/%D/%U
       read only = no
       browseable = yes
       create mask = 0600
       directory mask = 0700
before adding   %D/%U AD Users after authenticating can see all of folder in
/ShareDir  I want User can Only see his folder
after adding  %D/%U ask my user & Pass but not authenticate although i
entered the correct username and pass