active directory users can access to their Own share folder via work group Client

hesam mohamadian hesam.mohamadian at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 04:59:25 MST 2011

hello i installed samba4 i want active directory users can see Own share
folder after authenticate even from their Work group Client my smb.conf is
like this

globals]
        netbios name    = ITSDC
        workgroup       = ITSDC
        realm           = ITSDC.UM.AC.IR
        server role     = domain controller
[netlogon]
        path = /usr/local/samba/var/locks/sysvol/itsdc.um.ac.ir/scripts
        read only = no

[sysvol]
        read only = no

[ShareDir]
        path = /ShareDir/%D/%U
        read only = no
        browseable = yes
        create mask = 0600
        directory mask = 0700
before adding   %D/%U AD Users after authenticating can see all of folder in
/ShareDir  I want User can Only see his folder
after adding  %D/%U ask my user & Pass but not authenticate although i
entered the correct username and pass
Can You Help Me Please