SMB2 in Samba4 status?

Uy Van uvan at apm.com
Sun Feb 27 18:53:51 MST 2011

Dear All,

I'm looking for SMB2 implement status in Samba4, and testing in from GIT
right now.
But unfortunately, SMB2 in samba4 not work well. I cannot rename folder/
file. I also cannot copy file with size > 1MB to samba, and also cannot
read file > 1MB from samba. Delete file from samba is OK. If not enable
SMB2, all are work fine.

Since copy/rename is "basic" function I think. So, I wonder if it is a
current status of SMB2 in SAMBA4 right now, or I missing any configure?

Regards,
--
Uy Van
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains information