Regarding the participation in GSoc-2011

tejaswini katreddy tejaswini.katreddy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 11:43:36 MST 2011

I am an undergraduate student (3rd year)  doing MSc(tech ) Information
Systems. I would like to be a part of GSoc 2011 and I would be pleased
 to know if Samba is particpating in GSoc this year.

       I have a great passion for networking and I would like to be a
part of the Samba project.
 I am comfortable with languages- C ,Java and I am quite familar with
Data Structures,Algorithms and graph theory as I have done these
courses in my previous semesters.

 I wanted to know what all additional knowledge is required other than
C for a student to do a project in Samba.