s3-rename-auth

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Feb 22 03:20:23 MST 2011

On Mon, 2011-02-21 at 17:44 +0100, Stefan (metze) Metzmacher wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> I'd like to push the changes in this branch
> http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=metze/samba/wip.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master3-auth3
>
> I've rebased your other changes on top of it
> in this branch (needs more cleanup and review)
> http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=metze/samba/wip.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master3-auth2

Thanks.  I've pushed those you have indicated and cleaned up the
remaining patches.  I've also pushed the tests I wrote the prove the
changes, so that we can be sure that this and future modifications do
not break our various security modes here.

I'll continue to update s3-auth-renames in my tree.

Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.