nbtd netlogon handler failed from

Kahle, Markus markus.kahle at brueckmann-gmbh.de
Mon Feb 14 12:49:21 MST 2011

>> after compiling latest samba4 master branch (4.0.0alpha15-GIT-850bf67) I've been running into some strange error messages.
>>
>What was your previous samba version ?

The NT4 domain is running with Samba 3.0.27a - shame on me ;-)
But those productive domain and my samba4 testing are completely separated - but on same network/subnet.

Right now I'm considering wether to upgrade it to latest stable 3.5.x or jumping onto AD directly.
There are several things which speaks for AD, but right now I'm testing samba4.
My upgrade-plan is to get my productive domain onto new samba till mid 2011 - whether it's samba 3.5/3.6 or even samba4 AD.

Do yo think this error messages appears , because of my really old samba 3.0.27 in productive use ?

Markus.