review of the backupkey protocol implementation

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Sun Feb 13 09:57:47 MST 2011

Hi Andrew,
On 13/02/2011 04:21, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> On Sat, 2011-02-12 at 19:10 +0300, Matthieu Patou wrote:
>> Metze,
>>
>> Can I push the version that is in your branch it seems that you are
>> quite busy, andrew found the code quite correct and you already reviewed
>> the code so it should be basically of a correct quality. In the same
>> time I've to maintain out of tree branch and to keep an eye on it when I
>> would like to concentrate on other stuff.
> Can you please show me exactly the branch you propose, in exactly the
> form you propose it?

I just rebased here:
http://git.samba.org/?p=mat/samba.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/bkrp

It pass make test on my computer and on sn-devel.
I reformated the commit text to make it clearer and remove the TODOs.

Matthieu.

Matthieu Patou
Samba Team        http://samba.org
Private repo      http://git.samba.org/?p=mat/samba.git;a=summary