review of the backupkey protocol implementation

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Sat Feb 12 09:10:02 MST 2011

Metze,

Can I push the version that is in your branch it seems that you are
quite busy, andrew found the code quite correct and you already reviewed
the code so it should be basically of a correct quality. In the same
time I've to maintain out of tree branch and to keep an eye on it when I
would like to concentrate on other stuff.

Matthieu.

--
Matthieu Patou
Samba Team        http://samba.org