Zero-copy patch

Jacky Lam jlam at vixs.com
Fri Feb 11 16:35:10 MST 2011

Jeremy,

	I make a mistake, the data corruption is due to my change to the patch which let sys_sendfile() to call do_splice_from_socket() when appropriate. I think you should have this already, otherwise, the patch won't have any effect to sendfile(). Anyway, I attached in case you are interested.

	Also, for the samba patch to lib/recvfile.c, I suggest to make the following change:

-#if defined(HAVE_SENDFILE) && defined(LINUX_SENDFILE_API)
+#if (defined(HAVE_SENDFILE64) || defined(HAVE_SENDFILE)) && defined(LINUX_SENDFILE_API)

	Thanks.

Jacky