[Release Planning 3.5] Preparing 3.5.7

Karolin Seeger kseeger at samba.org
Wed Feb 9 13:10:53 MST 2011

Hey folks,

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 08:55:02AM +0100, Karolin Seeger wrote:
> If there are no objections, I would like to schedule Samba 3.5.7 for
> February 10. That means, a bugfixes need to be added until next Thursday.

Samba 3.5.7 will be delayed.

I need clarification for bug #7940 (Error 
opening Powerpoint files) before the release and additionally, I just
pushed fixes for
bug #7656 (Scalability problem with hundreds of printers) and bug #7945
(winbindd should try netr_Validation level 6 in netr_LogonSamLogon) after
the official freeze. Maybe there is a chance to
get bug #7928 (Samba problems with kernel oplocks option set to "no")
fixed also...

I would like to propose Tuesday, February 22 as the new release date.
Any objections?



Samba			http://www.samba.org
SerNet			http://www.sernet.de
sambaXP			http://www.sambaxp.org

More information about the samba-technical mailing list