samba4 compile fails on centos5.5

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Mon Feb 7 10:31:16 MST 2011

On Tue, 2011-01-25 at 14:10 +0100, Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer wrote:
> Yeah, Andrew - your opinion is understandable.
>
> But as a quick fix shouldn't we apply my patch? Jelmer, what do you think?
I think this makes sense for the moment. We need to think about a way to
avoid the duplication, but I'm not sure if we should complicate
libreplace unnecessarily by making it do python stuff.

Perhaps we can cope with the duplication in pyldb.c, pytdb.c and
pytalloc.c and have a header in source4/scripting/python with the compat
code?

Cheers,

Jelmer