[Samba] Conversion to Samba4

Michael Wood esiotrot at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 01:39:22 MST 2011

Hi

On 1 February 2011 16:18, Aaron E. <ssureshot at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm looking for direction on converting from openldap / samba3 backend to
> samba4.

There's been some discussion of this on the samba-technical list in
the past.  There's a script that has been worked on to help with this
sort of migration, but I don't think it has been checked in to the
repository yet.  It was called something like myldap-pub.py, but was
going to be given a proper name before being checked in.

I've copied my reply to the samba-technical list.

--
Michael Wood <esiotrot at gmail.com>