Samba oplock level II problem

Pavel Shilovsky piastryyy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 05:10:16 MST 2011

2011/2/1 Jeremy Allison <jra at samba.org>:
> On Tue, Feb 01, 2011 at 12:21:29AM +0300, Pavel Shilovsky wrote:
>> >

>> Please, look at the second variant of the patch - it has extra debug
>> message if initial_break_processing returns NULL:
>> http://git.etersoft.ru/people/piastry/packages/?p=samba4.git;a=commitdiff;h=569ee7e3553b4e2fb0b098cca9d1a32ddc7afee6
>
> Got it - pushed (a similar patch) thanks !

Today, I noticed that now we can have several fid with different
oplock types in the same time. That's why we need to process
conted_level2_oplocks_begin_default not only for level II current
oplock type but for none oplock too (because another clients can have
level II oplock to be broken in this call).

So, I created the patch to fix it:
http://git.etersoft.ru/people/piastry/packages/?p=samba4.git;a=commitdiff;h=0f1a9d80fc28b2e9f8ace21819bf9af4d9da0580

--
Best regards,