Samb3 migration tool and Bind-DLZ?

Charles Tryon charles.tryon at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 09:17:43 MST 2011

Oh, so the samba service actually implements the DNS protocol?  (ie., you
don't need to run a separate Bind process?)  I don't remember seeing this
in the HOWTO, but I've been distracted by a bunch of other stuff recently

I am also working on migrating my development Samba4 server to either
Fedora 16 or CentOS 6.2, so either of those will support the newer version
of Bind without having to update that package manually.

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 5:27 PM, Kai Blin <kai at samba.org> wrote:

--
    Charles Tryon