samba4 kerberos process suddenly dies

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Dec 15 15:50:34 MST 2011

On Thu, 2011-12-08 at 10:55 +0100, Andreas Oster wrote:
> Hello Andrew,
>
> did you get a response from the Heimdal team regarding our issue
> with the Kerberos process suddenly failing ?
>
> Do you need any additional debug logs ?
>
> Is there anybody out there with the same issue ?

What I really need, from you or anyone else seeing the same issue is a
network trace at the time of the crash and a copy of the exported keytab
for the domain.  That way, I can try and understand why we get down this
particular path.

If this is a testing or non-production network (the keytab goes to the
heart of your network's security), it would be great to have these.  To
provide me with the keytab, run 'samba-tool domain exportkeytab'.  For
the network trace, see https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Capture_Packets

Thanks,