S4 and Bind9+DLZ

David Gonzalez Herrera info at dghvoip.com
Tue Dec 13 15:21:10 MST 2011

Sorry last message empty due to a nice power outaget

Hey,

Long
time no see, well I needed to implemente another OSS AD solution and
obviously my first choice was Samba4, so I put on my samba shirt again
and started working, after I compiled, Installed, Provision, insatlled
BIND 9.8 as suggested I noticed that now S4 is using (or at least my git
pull) DLZ BIND zones, so there's no way that I know of changing or
adding a record to ther zone, unless it's from LDAP, which I don't know
how to use very well as am no expert on OpenLDAP.

So my question is
basically composed of two things:

a. How do I add or changed the zone
if it's a DLZ zone?

b. if a is a no-no, Is there any way to go back to
the old "file" behavior?.

Thanks and I'll post some other Youtube
videos on S4 soon.
--

 DAVID GONZALEZ HERRERA.

- DGHVoIP -
Follow
me on Tweeter @dghvoip
Asterisk PBX / Linux Services / OpenVPN &
Virtualization Support
BOG: +57(1)289-1168
MDE:
+57(4)247-0985
MOB: +57(315)838-8326
 MSN: david at planetaradio.net
[2]
Skype: davidgonzalezh
Linux User
#294661
HTTP://WWW.COMPUTRABAJO.COM.CO/CVS/DAVIDGONZALEZH [3]
... The
world is divided into 10 kinds of people, who know binary and those not

------------------------------------------------------------------ The
contents of this message are solely meant for their respective parties
so if you have received this email as a mistake you MUST delete it
immediately and report it to the sender, also the contents are sole
responsability of the account holder and his/her intended audience
www.dghvoip.com can't be held responsible for any content of this email.
Altough we take SPAM and abuse very seriously.

Links:
------
[1]
http://www.dghvoip.com/