Reporting success this past year + new Issues Adding a new Samba 4 DC to existing Samba 4 AD

Aubrey Ekstrom aekstrom at proclivitysystems.com
Fri Dec 9 13:43:21 MST 2011

Hi Andrew,

I hope you are well today! Thanks as always for the reply. I have checked
this before.

The logs also show DNS activity, so it has been running.

PS also says it is running, and if I start it again I just get a another
instance:

ps -Af | grep named
bind      4481     1  0 Dec05 ?        00:00:03 /usr/local/sbin/named -u
bind
bind      9136     1  0 Dec06 ?        00:01:38 /usr/local/sbin/named -u
bind
bind     12623     1  0 15:35 ?        00:00:00 /usr/local/sbin/named -u
bind

Cheers,*

Aubrey Ekstrom | *Systems Administrator
Proclivity Systems
22 West 19th St., Ninth Floor
New York, NY 10011
p 646.380.2416
aekstrom at proclivitysystems.com
www.proclivitysystems.com

*Proclivity® | We Value Your Customers™*

This message is the property of Proclivity Systems, Inc. and is intended
only for the use of the addressee(s), and may contain material that is
confidential and privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If
you are not the intended recipient, reliance or forwarding without express
permission is strictly prohibited; please contact the sender and delete all
copies.