s3 to join s4

Collen cblijenberg at hermanjordan.nl
Wed Dec 7 08:24:28 MST 2011

Hi,

ok, that worked for me, pulled a git from today
and updated my local version with it.

join went ok (s3.5) no more dns error.

seems fine, only wbinfo -u and -g  gives an error on S3
getent does works on s3, but slow (could also be the loglevel)

thx matthieu..

--
---
Collen Blijenberg - systeem/netwerk beheerder