Reporting success this past year + new Issues Adding a new Samba 4 DC to existing Samba 4 AD

Aubrey Ekstrom aekstrom at proclivitysystems.com
Thu Dec 1 15:06:32 MST 2011

>Once you have DDNS working on your first DC, the new DC should 'just
>work' - it will again try and update DNS, and then behave normally.
>
>Andrew Bartlett

OK. Thanks. I will work on DDNS then. I will report back with my success or
failure with that.

There is still the 1st new DC orphaned in A/D, but that's cosmetic that I
can't delete it, and I'll deal with it later.

Cheers,*

Aubrey Ekstrom | *Systems Administrator
Proclivity Systems
22 West 19th St., Ninth Floor
New York, NY 10011
p 646.380.2416
aekstrom at proclivitysystems.com
www.proclivitysystems.com

*Proclivity® | We Value Your Customers™*

This message is the property of Proclivity Systems, Inc. and is intended
only for the use of the addressee(s), and may contain material that is
confidential and privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If
you are not the intended recipient, reliance or forwarding without express
permission is strictly prohibited; please contact the sender and delete all
copies.