Reduce build systems in master

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Aug 31 23:13:57 MDT 2011

Following up from my mail last month, attached is my proposal to reduce
the build systems we need to maintain to two, the top level waf build
and the autoconf build.

The s3-waf build has been incredibly important in getting us this far,
but I don't we should continue to maintain three build systems now that
the top level build provides all the functionality we need.

Thanks,