Samba 4 DDNS issues with Samba 3 clients

James Gilliland neclimdul at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 11:42:20 MDT 2011

Well I mostly assumed the dns krb5 stuff to be setup corretly since windows
was working and everything else about the domain seemed to work. Closer
inspection of the wireshark of the samba dns registration shows its not
attaching the GSSAPI token so there may be a configuration issue with that.
I hate to ask without posting my full smb.conf but does anyone have any
pointers on a configuration option I might have missed or sections of code I
might look at?