Help with Samba4 as a DC

Scott Jordahl scott at jordahl.com
Sun Aug 21 12:02:21 MDT 2011

Really??  No one can help me out here? Please at least answer the
question regarding DNS being  required on the secondary DC (Samba4).
I'll go from there and will provide the additional documentation for the
"Samba4 as a DC". Now, if DNS is NOT mandatory, then I have some bug
reporting to do. Actually, I'll need to submit a bug regardless. The
samba process should not PANIC but exit gracefully or generate a
reasonable error message if DNS is missing.

-- Scott