autobuild: intermittent test failure detected

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Sun Aug 14 18:41:54 MDT 2011

Hi Metze,

 > I fear this change made autobuild a bit more unstable I saw the following
 > error a few times today:
 >
 > [1064/1145 in 1h2m11s] samba4.nbt.winsreplication(dc)
 > Test if we always get back the same assoc_ctx
 > Setup wrepl connections
 > UNEXPECTED(failure): samba4.nbt.winsreplication.assoc_ctx2
 > REASON: _StringException: _StringException:
 > ../source4/torture/nbt/winsreplication.c:200: status was
 > NT_STATUS_HOST_UNREACHABLE, expected NT_STATUS_OK: Incorrect status

We've only had this failure once in the flakey tests in 3 days, which
means it happens less than one time in 30 on sn-devel. If you see it
more often than that, then can you try and debug it on your system?

I've been running this test in a loop on my system and haven't managed
to reproduce the failure.

Cheers, Tridge