autobuild: intermittent test failure detected

Stefan (metze) Metzmacher metze at samba.org
Fri Aug 12 10:16:40 MDT 2011

Hi Tridge,

> The autobuild log of the failure is available here:
>
>    http://git.samba.org/autobuild.flakey/2011-08-12-1305/flakey.log
>
> The samba3 build logs are available here:
>
>    http://git.samba.org/autobuild.flakey/2011-08-12-1305/samba3.stderr
>    http://git.samba.org/autobuild.flakey/2011-08-12-1305/samba3.stdout
>
> The source4 build logs are available here:
>
>    http://git.samba.org/autobuild.flakey/2011-08-12-1305/samba4.stderr
>    http://git.samba.org/autobuild.flakey/2011-08-12-1305/samba4.stdout
>
> The top commit at the time of the failure was:
>
> commit 6b3a12b0f4c38c87a1f1ff4227ab78ac7624289d
> Author: Andrew Tridgell <tridge at samba.org>
> Date:   Fri Aug 12 14:37:04 2011 +1000
>
>     s4-test: use standard process model for 'dc' server
>
>     this provides us with both 'standard' and 'single' process models in
>     selftest, ensuring that we test the standard process model in the
>     build farm
>
>     Pair-Programmed-With: Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org>

I fear this change made autobuild a bit more unstable I saw the following
error a few times today:

[1064/1145 in 1h2m11s] samba4.nbt.winsreplication(dc)
Test if we always get back the same assoc_ctx
Setup wrepl connections
UNEXPECTED(failure): samba4.nbt.winsreplication.assoc_ctx2
REASON: _StringException: _StringException:
../source4/torture/nbt/winsreplication.c:200: status was
NT_STATUS_HOST_UNREACHABLE, expected NT_STATUS_OK: Incorrect status

I also noticed that samba4 make test needs over 1h 20 now.

metze