SMB Vulnerabilities in MAC (UNCLASSIFIED)

Barker, Dale A USA CIV (US) dale.a.barker.civ at mail.mil
Fri Aug 12 09:19:22 MDT 2011

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

Chris,

Thank you for the response. It was scanning as a vulnerability before, but
has since been patched and is not reading as such. The latest Apple security
patches seem to have corrected the issue.

Thanks again for your support,

Dale A. Barker
Systems Administrator
Desktop and Systems Support Division
U.S. Army Signal Network Enterprise Center
United States Military Academy, West Point, NY 10996