What version of CTDB is needed to build Samba 3.6 Master?

Michael Adam obnox at samba.org
Fri Aug 12 09:05:13 MDT 2011

Hi Richard,

1.0.114.2 should be sufficient.
It _does_ contain the SCHEDULE_FOR_DELETION control.

It might be different from a 1.0.114-2 where -2 is the
RPM release number, while the 1.0.114.2 is a new
stream of versions branched off of 1.0.114.

This version is available from git://git.samba.org/ctdb.git
in the branch 1.0.114, tag ctdb-1.0.114.2.
(and 1.0.114.3 already exists).

We at SerNet have provided some RPMs and the tarball here:
http://ftp.sernet.de/pub/ctdb/1.0.114/

If you can confirm that you used this version,
then we can proceed in debugging why the samba configure check
fails. Configure has found a different (older) ctdb header file
in include path?

Cheers - Michael