No subject

Komle Okee k001 at live.de
Tue Aug 9 09:41:28 MDT 2011

Dear Sirs,

I got the following problem while installing samba 3.5.10 on an AIX 5.3 server:
Many lines of like this one

ld: 0711-224 WARNING: Duplicate symbol: fres

appeared. After the installation was complete I tried the run the command testparm, but with out success. The result looks like this:

exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program testparm because of the following errors:
        0509-150   Dependent module libwbclient.so could not be loaded.
        0509-022 Cannot load module libwbclient.so.
        0509-026 System error: A file or directory in the path name does not exist.

If these details are not sufficient, you can find the whole log file in the attachment.
Please contact me if you need more informations.

I thank you in advance for your support.
Yours faithfully,
Florian Frey