samba-tool command structure

Giampaolo Lauria lauria at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 9 11:57:51 MDT 2011

Hi,

I am working on redesigning the samba-tool command to follow the following
format:

With that in mind, I've come up with the following structure for the
top-level objects and their actions. Please keep in mind that some of the
current action names need to be changed to reflect an action.

Also, we are thinking of integrating the "provision" command into
samba-tool under domain as: samba-tool domain provision

Your comments are greatly appreciated.

delegation
        add-service
        del-service