Winbind Xid's based on MSSFU ID

Ted Salmon tass2001 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 12:27:11 MDT 2011

Takahashi,

That's awesome, I'll look into it! What I meant by syncing permissions is this: I have Samba shares on my Linux boxes and would like for all files to be created in linux, whether it be via the SMB share or the box directly (via LDAP login, etc) to have the same ownership so that a user can view/edit their windows files in linux and vise-versa.