unable to get client_ip using ' handle->conn->client_address '

Amancio Tarrito amanciotarrito at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 09:37:01 MDT 2011

Hello all,
        I am writing vfs module, and I have samba-3.0.33 installed on my
centos5.5(32-Bit).I want to get ip address of client connecting to samba-share.

My question:- I am using " handle->conn->client_address " to get ip address of
client but I am unable to get. Please do suggest me solution to this problem.

 Thanks in advance.